Wednesday, October 12, 2005

GREASE PENCIL!!!!

Thanks to Jason Schleifer for Grease Pencil 4. It's really a great tool. I had heard about it from a bunch of people on the web and finally got it going. What a difference! I really don't know how I got by without it until now. I just finished blocking out a scene in about half the time it would take to reference my thumbnails if they were on paper. I love to draw and that is the one thing I have missed since "goin' 3D." Anyway, download it and give it a try.

-d

2 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Blogger MattJ said...

I love JS' Grease Pencil - it is a very handy tool! Nice stills. would love to see the animation.

Matt -

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Drew said...

i'll be posting when i can get some time to make .mov's out of my data, hopefully soon.
-d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home