Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Demo Reel!!!!!!!!!!

Clicky clicky for reely reely!!!!

Well this is an abbreviated (see previous post) version of my reel. I took the sound out and also some of the fluff that I wish I would have taken out for the DVD's I just burned, but hey, no one's perfect. Anyway, the first few scenes are from my short and they give an idea of the continuity of the story and the rest are motion tests, some better than others. Anyway, have a look and tell me what you think. I'd love to hear from everyone on this.

In other news (and to continue with the shameless self-promotion, it is my blog afterall) here are some drawings that I've put together of different stuff. It's just been a while since I've posted drawings and since I don't have any deep insight into the film industry or even really into the inner workings of animation, I'll stick with showing drawings every once in a while.

This is not to say that I don't have opinions, but being a student of animation, they really don't hold as much weight as, say, someone who feeds their family by doing this stuff. My dog is content to eat socks (actually, that's probably what he's chewing on here). Ooohh, if you want good advice, go to Spline Doctors or Keith's site. Anyway, hope you like all this stuff.
-d

ps. I got a spiffy new avatar so y'all can put an equally obnoxious face to my comments;)

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Keith Lango said...

Love the hands! Get those hands into your CG poses and you'll go places. :)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Drew said...

thanks keith, i'm really anxious to get going again. i've needed a little break, but am planning on putting this film into high gear in the next couple of months.
-d

 

Post a Comment

<< Home