Friday, December 09, 2005

With a Little Help from my Friends...


Right click "Save As" to download New Motion Reel

So, after some awesome crits from people, I've taken a look at my reel and have made some changes. I've cut some things and I've also got some pretty primitive renders. I think it looks a little more professional than the previous version. I've still got some dialogue pieces in the works and they will be in the final cut before I send it out anywhere. Critiques are more than welcome. I'd love to hear what everyone has to say on this stuff.


Right click "Save As" to download Buzz'd (Work in Progress)

Drum roll please... I'm also giving y'all a special preview of my short. Buzz'd is almost half animated. There is still some work to be done polishing, but I've got to be moving forward with the project as a whole in order to get anything done. Also, therea are still the shaders to contend with and final lighting. I hope the story still comes thru in the previews. Consider it a teaser. Oooo, I'm teasing you. I could give you more, but I'm a tease.

Special thanks to Brian Menz, Brett Schulz, and Keith Lango. The input has been apppreciated, the tutorials have been insightful, and the flowers were unnecessary, but made me feel good anyway. The music on the short was provided by the incomparable Gordon Stone. Special thanks to Gordon for permission to use "Close Enough." I've said it before, but I think this piece is perfect for the story I'm telling and just hope that my animation matches the energy of that piece.

Until next time,

-d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home