Friday, January 27, 2006

Carlos Baena and a New Demo




Well thanks to Kevan, Brett and Sam, I've gotten some fixes done on my reel so I'm posting it again. The film is getting closer to being done. The story is finished, but I'm not going to tell you how it ends, 'cuz I'm sneaky like that. Again, it's a big file, because I'm not so good at figuring out compression , so it's probably best to right click on the image and "save as."In other news, Carlos Baena from Animation Mentor and Pixar Animation Studios will be coming to the school here in Colorado this March. Pretty exciting. I just finished up the poster and am posting that here as well. Keep in mind, I am an animator and I haven't the slightest idea what kerning is so for all you Graphic Design guys out there, you have my humble apology. Take care and tell me what you think.

-Drew

2 Comments:

At 12:17 AM, Blogger Brad said...

kerning is the width of the spacing available between l e t t e r s.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Drew said...

thanks for that. i'm graphically challenged.

-drew

 

Post a Comment

<< Home