Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Farewell to Blogger

Well, I did this a little while ago but haven't had the time to even let anyone know. About fifteen people have stumbled across it by accident, but here is my new and improved site. Right now it's pretty much a direct import from Blogger. I'll get around to finishing up all the catagorizing and whatnot. We just finished up our latest video. Ryan has a post on it, but I'm still a little out of sorts. We don't move into our new place until the first of July. Try being pregnant and homeless and then talk to me about my lack of posts. Anyway, the official address is simply:

http://www.drewblom.wordpress.com

I still have a lot to do on it and I'll keep my blogger account, but please point any live bookmarks to this site. Take care and you'll be hearing more from me soon.

-Drew

4 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Anonymous Celia said...

This article is fantastic; is very interesting and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it... Glass Bongs and Bong featuring Herbal Smoke, water bongs, bongs online head shop, Marijuana Alternative,glass water bongs, Hashish, Ganja, homemade bongs, Smokeshop, cannibis, legal smoking alternatives for herbal highs and aphrodisia. http://www.headshopinternational.com

 
At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Eddy said...

Hi, I liked your post, was useful. I came across this post through a Google search and your post was relevant. Thanks. Check out this link, I think that you might enjoy it. http://rocketfrench.ratereviews.net/

Thanks,
Eddy

 
At 12:05 AM, Blogger sheena said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.
VW Jetta Turbocharger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home